Epsco wins a contract to supply and install caravans for El-Alamya and El- Wastany companies.
- Epsco won a contract to supply and install 10 caravans for EL– Wastany petroleum company with business volume exceeded 4 million pound.
- It was under auspices of the Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources Eng / Tarek EL Molla , and under the direction of MR. Accountant / Mohamed Mustafa , Chairman of Epsco petroleum Services Company , to use new activities and maximize business volumes.
- Mr. Accountant/ Mohamed Mustafa , Chairman of Epsco , said that these caravans were executed before for Misr Petroleum Technology Company on its site in port said as well as its specialized workshops in Cairo , and works are being closely followed up to be executed and completed on time.
- He added that the Company was keen on the quality and accuracy of the implementation of the works in order to add to Epsco more achievements that’s to the wise leadership and the arms of its sons.
- Epsco was recently managed to register with the Egyptian Federation for Construction and building , the Union Card (Category 7 ,Intergraded Business ), was extracted.
- This came with accordance with the company's Expansion in contracting field and obtaining a permit for excavation, backfilling, reinforced concrete, buildings, and supplies.
- Mohamed Mustafa stressed that company is currently developing new activities and maximizing the volume of business.